this is this
1. FIRST NAME?
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes. My mother's mother, Malka, and my father's sister, Dorcha; my mother was given a choice for a name starting with M - she wanted Maia, but the aunt and uncle who brought her and my father over from Europe after the Holocaust gave her two choices: either Marilyn (for Monroe) or Margaret (for the Princess) - it was the late 1940s, after all...
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
Yesterday about 3 in the afternoon.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I do - it is eerily like my late mom's - I've found some of her old birthday cards to me and my handwriting matches hers exactly.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?
Sliced turkey (on rye with coleslaw and Russian dressing, if you must know)
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
Maybe just this newly started blog.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
As a matter of fact, they are in a jar of formaldehyde in my medicine cabinet and have been there for the last 35 years ... were removed when I was 23 and the surgeon had a great sense of humour - before I was put under, I told him I neede to go to my grave with all my organs intact; they were by my bedside when I woke up from the anaesthesia. PS: have never had another sore throat in all that time!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Not on your tintype.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Haven't worn a pair of shoes with laces since I was five.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Emotionally, yes. Physically, not so sure ...
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
14. SHOE SIZE?
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
To whom? me or my husband?
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Friends from the past.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
I don't understand why they would.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black pants, dark brown t-shirt, no shoes.
20. LAST THING YOU ATE?
Cosi club sandwich, carrots, diet coke with ice.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Six Degrees on ABC in the background while I'm typing on the laptop.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELL?
hope you meant scent - it would be Le Navigateur by L'Artisan Parfumeur
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My daughter, Chloe.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM?
27. FAVORITE DRINK?
pre cocktail hour: Diet Coke with Lime. After 5pm: Dewars on the rocks.
28. FAVORITE SPORT?
29. EYE COLOR?
30. HAT SIZE?
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
32. FAVORITE FOOD?
That's a tough one. A ton of them.
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Definitely the happy endings.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
The latter. All around.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Usually, profiteroles; if I'm lucky, anything at Jean-Georges.
38. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSEPAD?
39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?
I seriously cannot remember.
40. FAVORITE SOUNDS
Rain on the window pane.
41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Both, depending on the song or my mood... I'm old enough to have been very young when they both came on the scene!
42. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?
43. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT?
Baffling them with my bullshit.
44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
45. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Stolen from Mindy.